This package includes:
- A pre-call analysis by Chad Gracia of your standard briefing deck.
- Answers to any questions about our programs that you might have, including the history and types of firms that have received the most interest.
- Feedback on what geographies and types of LPs where I think you'll find the strongest reception.
- Suggestions for what elements of your presentation and/or materials could be stronger (from the perspective or our Middle East LPs).
- Insights on how previous GPs have successfully raised capital from the region.
The cost of this consultation will be deducted from your invoice if you decide to join any of our upcoming programs in the next five years.
"We held a 1-hour strategy/consulting call with Chad and it was well worth it. Not only did he have specific suggestions for how we could improve our marketing materials for a MENA audience, he also gave us concrete ideas into how we could more successfully market our fund to LPs in the region. He studied our materials in advance and was well prepared with both specific advice and potential LP contacts he thought would be appropriate for our fund.” - Phillip Caplan, RENOVA CAPITAL PARTNERS
After each official trade mission, we send a briefing book of seven selected global GPs to more than 100 active LPs in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, the UAE and Oman. The next will take place in April 2019.
We will share your firm 1-pager with the same LPs who will be invited to our In-Person trade missions, and the mailer is branded with US Commerce Department seal. Details are here.
Includes 1 hour recorded briefing by our legal partners King & Spalding on general tips, marketing regulations, shariah and cultural issues to be aware of when building LP relationships in the region.
(The Virtual Mission and US Commerce Department Certified Trade Mission are not conducted under the auspices of any placement contract. Therefore, no success fees are ever due. No refunds.)
If you would like tailored introductions to LPs in the MENA region (Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, the UAE, Oman and Qatar), we can put together a list of 25 qualified targets and make a personalized direct introduction. We can never guarantee any investments, but you will be certain to expand your list of screened, active LPs in the Middle East.
Our list of LPs comes from our work with the US Commerce Department and local US embassies and is the result of more than 20 years work in the region with sovereign wealth funds, pensions and other institutions, as well as family offices.